Popular Posts

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A few things I love


My completed albums that I haven't gifted yet....


                                       

                                       
                                          LOVE my Kurig maker and K cups








                                          Scrapbooking weekend at Camp Tini.......



                                                 


                                                    Our little cabins, perfect size







                                          Some recent layouts, of my grandbabies of course















These next layouts are made from Hot Off The Press Monthly Kits:























































I couldn't get the color right on this picture, its really dark brown and pink
























This one is not from HOTP, just from my stash:







This sign is on my craft room door:  My craft room is called Serenity Lane, of course....





                                                    My spring table settings:







                                                   My front door:





No comments:

Post a Comment